Build a career home where you can make an impact and work with the latest technologies
Strong .NET skills, solid leadership potential, enthusiasm and a strong sense of ownership. If this describes you, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Support unique platforms with features that help us deliver fun, creative employee engagement and consumer loyalty programs, like the Warehouse Dash described in the video
- Expand your experience as you mentor others, perform reliability engineering, contribute to security and apply your architectural mindset to influence long-term solutions
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; our hope is to bring on a professional with the bandwidth to grow into a team lead and/or Scrum master role
- Gain exposure to most current technologies and approaches, including microservices architecture, Kubernetes, Azure and others
- Build a career home at an industry leader in employee engagement; we apply that expertise internally, delivering a rewarding, fulfilling, and fun workplace for our employees -- it's no surprise that we have many long-tenured employees
helps human resources organizations create unique candidate and employee experiences from pre-hire to retirement. We know that engaging workplace experiences are essential for motivating employees to care more, work smarter and stay longer. We understand what employees really want because we look at the entire employee lifecycle through a scientific lens. We help more than 3,000 client partners in 100+ countries around the world leverage employee engagement to increase competitive advantage and improve bottom-line results.
Video: Among our powerful recognition and engagement solutions, Hinda (an E2E company) offers the Warehouse Dash®. In this action-packed event, participants run through warehouse aisles and grab any brand-name merchandise they want in a heart-pounding race against the clock. Pictured:E2E's Career Experience Suite (CXS) includes solutions in recruitment, onboarding, employee recognition, leadership development and engagement surveys.