Build a career home where you can take on diverse challenges and pursue multiple career paths
If you have experience with performance testing and benchmarking, paired with a solid understanding of automation frameworks, and you enjoy leading a team to adopt best practices, this position offers you some intriguing opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact in this high visibility role leading a team and building a strategy for exciting new technology products.
- Work with the most current technologies and approaches, primarily based around the Microsoft stack, as we develop our new ecommerce domain.
- Bring your knowledge of best practices and tools to lead a strong, collaborative team that is interested in hearing your ideas and finding a more efficient way to work.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in an organization that encourages people to pursue the areas that most interest them.
- Join an industry expert in employee engagement; we apply that expertise internally, delivering a rewarding, fulfilling, and fun workplace for our employees -- it's no surprise that we have many long-tenured employees.
helps human resources organizations create unique candidate and employee experiences from pre-hire to retirement. We know that engaging workplace experiences are essential for motivating employees to care more, work smarter and stay longer. We understand what employees really want because we look at the entire employee lifecycle through a scientific lens. We help more than 3,000 client partners in 100+ countries around the world leverage employee engagement to increase competitive advantage and improve bottom-line results.
Pictured: E2E's Career Experience Suite (CXS) includes solutions in recruitment, onboarding, employee recognition, leadership development and engagement surveys. Video: Part of the suite is CXS Survey, which combines a science-based framework with our cloud-based platform that simplifies survey development, deployment, reporting and analytics.