Build a career home where you can take on diverse challenges and pursue multiple career paths
If you complement your IT project management expertise with a solid understanding of database management, this position offers you some intriguing opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role in a major initiative to scale teams and develop an all-new version of our pioneering Career Experience Suite (CXS) platform
- Make an impact as you formalize the DevOps function in a newly created role Quick question for you - click here
- Work with the most current technologies and approaches, including microservices architecture, Kubernetes, Azure and many others
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in an organization that encourages people to pursue the areas that most interest them
- Join an industry in employee engagement; we apply that expertise internally, delivering a rewarding, fulfilling, and fun workplace for our employees -- it's no surprise that we have many long-tenured employees
helps human resources organizations create unique candidate and employee experiences from pre-hire to retirement. We know that engaging workplace experiences are essential for motivating employees to care more, work smarter and stay longer. We understand what employees really want because we look at the entire employee lifecycle through a scientific lens. We help more than 3,000 client partners in 100+ countries around the world leverage employee engagement to increase competitive advantage and improve bottom-line results.
Pictured: E2E's Career Experience Suite (CXS) includes solutions in recruitment, onboarding, employee recognition, leadership development and engagement surveys. Video: Part of the suite is CXS Survey, which combines a science-based framework with our cloud-based platform that simplifies survey development, deployment, reporting and analytics.