Own a Broad FP&A Role within a Dynamic, Multinational Organization of 600+
Expand your management skills and experience as you build a small team of analysts, optimize output, and present the story of our data.
You're a self-driven, independent thinker who understands data and the story it tells. You bring solid leadership skills, enjoy fostering growth in others and work and communicate effectively with cross-functional leaders and teams. If that describes you, we enthusiastically invite you to apply for the FP&A Manager opportunity with Engage2Excel -- a role offering considerable advantages. You will:
- Own and manage the FP&A function, including enhancing reporting streams to optimize business decisions and bringing in two analysts to assist. You'll have significant influence on FP&A functionality, and if you don't have global experience, you'll gain it with us.
- Enjoy visibility as you work with the Director of Finance, CFO and multiple teams.
- Play a critical role at an industry leader in the recognition and rewards space. You'll earn competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and opportunities to advance your skills and career.
- Help shape people and processes in a team-oriented environment where we care about and support one another, and where we continuously seek ways to improve.
- Enjoy strong training and mentorship from the Director of Finance and other team members.
This is a hybrid role. The preferred candidate will be within commuting distance of Mooresville, NC, however, we will also consider fully remote candidates willing to travel as needed. Quick question for you - click here
helps human resources organizations create unique candidate and employee experiences from pre-hire to retirement. We know that engaging workplace experiences are essential for motivating employees to care more, work smarter and stay longer. We understand what employees really want because we look at the entire employee lifecycle through a scientific lens. We help more than 3,000 client partners in 100+ countries around the world leverage employee engagement to increase competitive advantage and improve bottom-line results. We have offices in Montreal, Chicago, North Charlotte and Bangalore.