More Good ReasonsGreat time to join
You'll join as our re-engineered go-to-market strategies drive strong growth. Companies of all sizes face unrelenting competition for top talent, ongoing changes in the workplace and increasing demand for new skill sets. Engage2Excel is uniquely positioned to provide our clients with an important competitive edge: the ability to attract, engage and retain great people.
Solutions both unique and proven
No other single firm leverages research-based insights to provide end-to-end employment solutions. Moreover, our solutions are proven to deliver a strong return on investment, including attracting top talent, promoting retention, increasing productivity, and more. You'll be able to leverage success stories from clients in a wide variety of industries, such as Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, Fluor, Honeywell, St. Jude Research Hospital, Transamerica, and many others.
Not your typical sales manager
The SVP of Sales, Tim Geisert, has enjoyed a successful career in selling HR solutions as well as sales training, among other things. His résumé displays proven success in sales, marketing, advertising, social media and PR. He brings a solution-oriented approach to leading the sales process; performance metrics matter, but Tim would rather brainstorm on how to solve problems and drive success.
Trifecta of organizational culture
Throughout Engage2Excel, we drive employee engagement and company success through three simple but powerful steps:
- Living what we do.
- Rewarding those who earn it.
- Seeking new ways to solve problems.
Imagine a job that lets you help others drive employee engagement and organizational success. E2E is as much a calling as it is a company, because we ignite the inner accomplishment that drives pride, inspires others and makes work fun.
In addition to a competitive base and incentives, we offer comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off; and more.
Your ImpactIf you're the person we're looking for, you know most of what this role entails. However, to be sure we're providing a well-rounded picture, here are some details.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, your mission will be to generate sales revenue. You'll focus on developing new clients, and also help retain and expand business with existing clients.
We'll provide you with leads and also look to you to generate your own. Either way, you'll qualify them and see each one through to signing. In general, you'll interact with human resources decision-makers, and you may already know that they appreciate solutions tailored to their organizations' unique needs. You'll take point on developing those tailored solutions, working closely and seamlessly with internal departments for proposal/presentation support, strategy/subject matter expert support and operations support on sold deals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing a pipeline.
- Developing and executing strategies and tactics targeted for each prospect, including creating proposals and RFPs.
- Negotiating terms and closing deals.
- Working closely and cordially with internal support teams during implementation and management of clients.
- Following up regularly with existing accounts to ensure satisfaction and explore new opportunities.
- Documenting customer intelligence and business development activities.
- Providing internal teams with market and competitive insights.
- Developing and maintaining strong knowledge of the talent management space, including recognition and incentives.
- And more.
Your BackgroundTo meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Business Development Executive opportunity, you will have:
- Experience and a track record of success in B2B business development/sales -- whether you have 3 to 5 years or 10 to 12 years of experience, we want to talk with you.
- High sales courage and willingness to take calculated risks.
- Strong drive and self-motivation.
- Business acumen and a solution orientation to selling -- you should take personal and professional satisfaction in helping customers solve problems.
- A "servant" attitude to sales that includes teaching, developing trust-based relationships and managing details for customers.
- A team approach to complex sales and the ability to coordinate among multiple internal resources.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Solid interpersonal and communication abilities, including listening skills and presentation polish.
- Experience selling software is strongly preferred, and experience selling to HR professionals would be ideal.
Keys2ExcelDid you know that employees overwhelmingly favor length of service rewards? Or that employee engagement begins even before someone is hired? Most people don't. To excel in this role you'll need those active listening skills, but you'll also need to pepper in some teaching. You'll need the right balance of patience and persistence in managing longer, consultative sales cycles.
Pivotal to your success will be your ability to take trust-based relationships one level higher and convince your prospects and clients that your own success is tied directly to theirs. You'll need to quickly develop subject matter expertise in the HR/talent management space (if you don't already have it) and also take a proactive approach to understanding each prospect's unique goals and challenges. The solutions can be complex, and they are backed by extensive research that fills two full books and more. You'll need a knack for distilling that complexity into a simple, powerful, and easy to understand story.
Internally you'll need to be able to develop relationships with people in different departments and functional areas, including marketing, finance, technology and manufacturing. You'll depend on their contributions to achieve your goals, and you should recognize that they all have their own priorities and agendas. Your influencing and motivating skills will prove invaluable as you "quarterback" the team to win after win.
About UsA science-driven approach to helping improve engagement throughout the talent lifecycle
At Engage2Excel, we help HR organizations create unique candidate and employee experiences from pre-hire to retirement. Research shows that engaging workplace experiences are essential for motivating employees to care more, work smarter and stay longer. We understand what employees really want because we look at the entire employee lifecycle through a scientific lens.
Our Trendicators research division conducts original surveys, validates best practices from our client base of 2,700+ organizations and relies on three decades of groundbreaking research by our chief scientific officer, Jack Wiley, Ph.D. Our industry-leading solutions for recruitment, employee recognition and engagement surveys are tailored to each client's unique business objectives and are designed to help clients increase competitive advantage and improve bottom-line results.
The industry's only ROI-based employee recognition program.
Engage2Excel helps companies measure, manage and improve performance with the industry's only ROI-based Employee Recognition solution. We create ROI-based Employee Recognition programs by combining Engagement Survey data with Performance Analytics. This enables clients to target, budget and prioritize recognition programs to drive bottom-line results. We also provide High-Performance Talent Acquisition Solutions that enable clients to infuse highly engaged employees into their corporate culture.
Our innovative workforce solutions help HR leaders drive bottom-line benefits:
- Recruitment Solutions: Attract, engage and hire employees who care more, work smarter and stay longer.
- Employee Recognition: Design, scale and improve employee recognition programs to accelerate your success.
- Engagement Surveys: Analyze, benchmark and improve engagement to increase your competitive advantage.